There are three ways to share an assignment with your students:
1. Have students log in to ChemQuiz.net
- When a student logs in to ChemQuiz.net, they will see any assignments that are available to them. They can then click the red Take this quiz button to attempt the assignment.
2. Give students the shortlink
- Each quiz has its own shortlink on the Quiz Assignments page that you can share with students. For example, the Electron Configuration Quiz shortlink is chemquiz.net/ele. You can send this link through email, a student messaging service, or a Learning Management System (LMS), or you can simply write it on the board.
- When a student accesses the quiz, ChemQuiz.net will check to see if they’re currently logged in and give them the assignment if they are. If they’re not logged in, they can use the Login link in the upper right corner and they’ll see the assignment in their Dashboard.
3. Have students check their email
- Whenever you create an assignment, ChemQuiz.net will send a notification email to the student’s email address (which is the username they use to log in). Students can click the link in this notification email to take the quiz.
Additional documentation about assignments: