The ChemQuiz.net Dashboard allows teachers to assign chemistry practice quizzes to their students to complete in class or at home. Teachers can keep track of their students’ progress as they complete quizzes to look for evidence of understanding in the wide variety of chemistry topics covered by the ChemQuiz.net practice quizzes.
ChemQuiz.net Dashboard features include:
- Add and manage student accounts, including through CSV upload or a registration code
- Add and manage classes
- Create assignments based on ChemQuiz.net‘s practice quizzes with your choice of options
- Review quiz results for each of your students, including the questions and student responses for each quiz
- Export quiz results as a CSV for use in your own Learning Management System (LMS) or gradebook
- Receive email notifications when students complete quizzes
- Multiple teacher accounts
- Unlimited student accounts
- Support from the guy who wrote all the quizzes (that’s me!)
A site license for the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard costs $50 per school year and applies to your entire school. This helps pay for website hosting and encourages me to write more quizzes and add more features. If you’re interested in signing up or trying a demo, please complete this interest form!
In an attempt to improve access to science education and prepare more students for careers in STEM, the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard is free for any public high school or school district in the United States or Canada with 50% or greater student poverty (e.g. “free & reduced lunch”, “economically disadvantaged”, etc). If you teach Chemistry in a qualifying public high school or school district, please complete this interest form and include a link to your school’s demographic information for verification. We need more diverse voices in STEM!