The ChemQuiz.net Dashboard is a learning management system (LMS) that teachers and tutors can use to assign chemistry practice quizzes to their students and keep track of their progress. A yearly site license costs only US$50 per school, regardless of your number of students or how many assignments you create!
ChemQuiz.net Dashboard features include:
- assign quizzes to classes, individual students or groups of students
- select specific settings for each assigned quiz (e.g. minimum score required to pass, use chemical names instead of formulas)
- schedule when quizzes are available and due
- review and leave feedback on individual student results, including their answers and responses
- export assignment results for importing into other learning management systems (LMS)
- create student accounts and organize them into classes
The Dashboard is a paid feature that costs US$50 per school year for a site license that allows an unlimited number of student accounts, teacher accounts and assignments within an individual school. There’s also a 50% discount for each additional school within the same school district.
Dashboard licenses are free for high poverty public high schools or school districts with at least 50% of students on free/reduced lunch or labeled “economically disadvantaged”! Just provide a link to the necessary documentation when you sign up below.
To try out the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard for free, click here:
To purchase a site license for the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard using a credit card through Square, click here:
To purchase a site license for the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard using another payment method, click here: