If not you’re logged in and need to reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to ChemQuiz.net.
- Click on the Login link in the upper right corner.
- In the Username or Email Address box, enter your email address.
- Click the blue Get New Password button.
- ChemQuiz.net will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the link in that email and set a new password.
If you’re logged in to the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard and want to reset your password, follow these steps instead:
- Go to the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard.
- In the top menu, click on Your Info.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field. Your password must be at least eight characters long, and I recommend a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters as well as numbers.
- Re-enter your new password in the Re-enter Password field.
- Click the red Update your info button.
If you’re still having problems resetting your password, please contact Chris Carman (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the email account you use to access ChemQuiz.net.